The Playscape gallery--a family favorite for more than 20 years--will close for renovation July 9, 2012. A temporary space for families with children ages 5 and under, Mr. Bear's Playhouse, will open July 28, 2012. In the meantime, there are tons of great places for you and your toddler to explore!
Check out the list of top 10 toddler spots:
10) Dig area in Dinosphere
9) Nest in Dinosphere
8) Train tables in All Aboard
7) Pretend dino play between Dinosphere and All Aboard
6) Lilly Playhouse and ice cream shop in Carousel of Wishes and Dreams
5) Market in Take Me There: Egypt
4) Construction area in ScienceWorks
3) Active play Twister game in Health House
2) Toddler hide outs like popping up in the train model, cave in Dinosphere, and the log, pond cubby, and tunnels in ScienceWorks.
And the number one spot for toddlers??
1) The Carousel in Carousel of Wishes and Dreams, of course!
A new early childhood learning experience will open in 2013. Stay tuned for a special episode of This Week’s WOW that will give you a sneak peek into what to expect in the new space.
10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Visit one of the top tourist attractions for families in the midwest!
Directions to the Museum
Enter your zip code or your address to get a map and directions.