Community Outreach Donation Request Guidelines
The Children's Museum supports hundreds of local nonprofit organizations annually by donating tickets to assist fund-raisers. Due to the volume of the requests received, organizations must meet the following guidelines to be considered.
- Donation requests for charitable events to support nonprofit organizations in the state of Indiana will be considered. Out-of-state requests cannot be fulfilled.
- The purpose of the event must not be contrary to The Children's Museum mission.
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or families are not generally honored.
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing on organization letterhead. A PDF of an actual letter, submitted via e-mail, is acceptable.
Submit A Request
By Fax: Attention: Donation Requests at 317-920-2001
By E-mail: email@example.com (E-mail requests will only be accepted if it includes a PDF of the donation request letter on organization letterhead).
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Attention: Donation Requests
P.O. Box 3000
Indianapolis, IN 46206-3000
NOTE: Requests are not accepted by phone.
- Requests should include the name of the nonprofit organization, date of the fundraiser, the purpose and beneficiary of fundraiser, contact name and information, and an address to which the donations should be sent. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled.
- Requests should be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event date. The donation will be mailed on the 1st of the month prior to the event.
- One request per organization will be considered per calendar year
- The standard Children's Museum donation is two museum admission tickets, valid for one adult and one youth visit ($32 value). All requests are evaluated on an individual basis.
NOTE: Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Organizations seeking tickets beyond the standard donation are encouraged to purchase tickets at the group rate for distribution. The group rate, available for purchases of more than 20 tickets, is a 20% discount. Contact the Customer Service Center at 317-334-4000 to purchase tickets.