not your typical internship
We are still accepting applications for Summer 2013 (May - August) in a few selected areas. Please view opportunities to see the internship positions.
Applications for Fall 2013 (September - Decmeber) is now open.
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis offers college students the opportunity to apply academics in a unique, professional environment.
- Professional Development—a series of workshops to prepare you for your career
- Mentors—trained staff members assigned to help guide your career
- Practical professional experiences
- Portfolio Development—portfolio that showcases your projects
- Intern Central—a place to work or just relax
- Discounts at the museum store and food court
- One-year membership to the museum
- Scholarships are offered since internships are unpaid
What you'll need to apply:
- Transcript (if applying for scholarship)
- Cover letter.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org