What are the behavior guidelines of the museum?
- All students must be accompanied by a chaperone throughout the visit.
- There must be at least one adult per 10 students for all groups.
- No running, smoking, eating or drinking in the museum. The Children's Museum property is a smoke-free environment, which includes all outdoor spaces, museum parking lots and garage. Please join us in keeping the museum smoke-free.
- Be courteous to other visitors.
- No abusive or obscene language or gestures.
- Groups failing to follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the museum.