DINE AND UNWIND
Take a break from the fun and rejuvenate at the Food Court!
Enjoy our all-new enhanced menu filled with nutritionally beneficial options for you and your family. Local ingredients such as sausage brats, cheese, seasonal veggies, and Coleman’s all-natural chicken will help reduce our carbon footprint. Watch for enhanced recycling options that will contribute to our near zero waste facility.
With many delicious selections, including new allergy-free options, there is something for everyone!
- Dino Deli—market salad flats and a new line-up of hand crafted sandwiches served with fresh grain salad or chips.
- Playscape Pizza—pizza by the slice featuring local Fisher Farm sausage, whole grain pasta, and gluten-free pizza available in just 10 minutes
- Kid Zone—mac and cheese made with local cheddar, grilled cheese quesadilla, and all-natural chicken sliders on a whole grain bun. New sides include house-made applesauce and baked tater tots.
- Burger Works—all-natural sausage and hot dogs, and antibiotic free, vegetarian-fed, natural chicken.
- Carousel Confections—freshly baked pastries and other sweet treats
After you dine, remember to help us do our part to divert waste from the waste stream by recycling your serving container made from 100% post-consumer recycled material.
The museum accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Bringing your own lunch?
All visitors are welcome to enjoy their sack lunches in our Reflections Food Court. We also offer an outdoor picnic area, available on a first-come, first served basis. School Groups are welcome to bring your own sack lunches and schedule a break in our Sack Lunch Area on Level 1, or you can pre-order catered lunches.