A World of Learning Beyond the Classroom
2014-2015 School Membership Program
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis invites you to participate in the school membership program. This program will give your school the flexibility and accessibility needed to create extraordinary learning experiences designed to improve student achievement across the arts, humanities, and STEM that are tied to state and national standards.
School Membership Cost Based on Total School Enrollment
Less than 100 students—$250 annually
101-300 students—$500 annually
301-500 students—$1,000 annually
501-1,000 students—$1,500 annually
More than 1,001 students—$2,000 annually
• Unlimited museum visits for an entire school year (August 18, 2014–June 12, 2015 excluding all school breaks and holidays) for one low price
• One 50% off coupon for a professional development workshop for each teacher at your school (excludes Open Houses, Educator Nights, and Dino Digs)
• Discounted museum youth admission coupon for each student to come with their family. Schools must join by October 31, 2014 to receive this benefit. (Coupon expires 12/31/14.)
• Early registration starting July 28, 2014 for fall school programs
• Invitation for one representative from your school to serve on the Museum’s Education Council
• After-school programming for school-sponsored groups including labs, special events, and shows (offered until 5 p.m.)
*Students enrolled in school-sanctioned and sponsored clubs only. Students must attend with their school group to receive this benefit.