Because of your support, The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is able to offer world-class exhibits, strengthen neighborhood revitalization efforts, and provide free and reduced-cost admission for those who need it most.
Your gifts support all of our endeavors, including our world-class educational programming, new exhibits, and the conservation of our collection of over 115,000 artifacts. Through your support, the museum is able to create exhibits and programs that engage the entire family while bringing the world to Indianapolis.
As a donor at one of our contributing membership levels, you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits that include:
- Invitations to exhibit previews, special tours, and educational programs
- Early admission on the first Saturday morning of each month
- Discounts to The Children's Museum Store, Food Court, and other local attractions
|VIEW ALL WAYS TO GIVE||BECOME A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER|
Access for Underserved Communities
The Children’s Museum's actual cost per visitor is more than twice the cost of admission. Gifts to the Children's Museum Fund enable the museum to subsidize over half of the actual cost of admission, ensuring the museum is affordable for all who seek entry.
Extraordinary learning experiences for families, teens, adults, community organizations, school groups, educators, and visitors with disabilities are made possible at low or no cost to the general public through several programs supported by gifts to the Children's Museum Fund.
- The Access Pass allows low-income Hoosier families to visit the museum for just $1 per family member per visit
- More than 53,000 families attend free days at the museum each year
- Low-income neighborhood families qualify for free membership through the museum's Neighborhood Club
- School children and teachers enjoy reduced admission for school field trips
- The Museum Apprentice Program engages youth as museum volunteers
- The museum has invested $3 million in neighborhood revitalization and community initiatives