Chosen Top Museum in U.S.
The museum’s status as a leader, not just among children’s museums but among museums in general, has been confirmed by a number of recent “Best of” lists, and we want to share the good news with you! The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis has received the following accolades:
- Top 10 Cultural Finds—The Cultural Traveler Magazine
- 10 Best Children’s Museums to Visit This Summer—WomansDay.com
- Best Museum—WRTV A-List
- Top 10 Things for Families to do in Indiana—Trekaroo
- Best Museum—NUVO Best of Indy
- ARTI Award
- Governor’s Arts Award
- Top 10 Best Children's Museums Across the US—Trekaroo
- Top 10 U.S. Museum for Families—AOL Travel News
- Top 10 Children’s Museum—Parents magazine
- Top 25 Most-Visited Museum—Forbes Traveler
- Best Children’s Museum—Child magazine
- Top 10 Haunted House—Rand McNally
Thank you for visiting and supporting the museum and helping us create something truly extraordinary for families in Indianapolis.
From the captivating T. rexes and duckbill dinosaurs of Dinosphere, to Dale Chihuly’s towering artwork Fireworks of Glass, to the compelling message of The Power of Children, to a joyous ride on a real old-time Carousel, the exhibits and collections of The Children’s Museum fascinate people of all ages. Explore five floors of fun and adventure, immerse yourselves in exciting exhibits, and discover why The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis should be on every family’s must-see (and do) list!