Host this Exhibit: Bob the Builder™—Project: Build It
This exhibit is currently touring North America and Latin America! See the schedule below for its current location.
About the Exhibit
The Bob the Builder™ — Project: Build It exhibit will bring Bob's world to life for girls and boys and their families. Filled with colorful characters, sensational sets and imaginative, entertaining and inspiring teamwork the exhibit promotes "green” themes from the popular television series by HIT Entertainment.
Sunflower Valley will be a place for young children to feel comfortable in—small and intimate with child-sized elements from the series. Here children will be able to fix, decorate and pretend with hands-on activities that were inspired directly from the new Bob the Builder™ animated show.
All senses will be stimulated as boys and girls build, learn and play in the Bob the Builder exhibit to help their favorite builder and his team of animated machines get the job done.
- Meet the crew! Interact with child-sized three-dimensional show characters when you enter the exhibit and snap a picture
- Visit Bob the Builder’s Mobile Home and fit pipes together to help repair Bob's sink.
- Walk inside and interact with a child-size version of the Vehicle Shelter. Drive Roley, Scoop, Muck and Dizzy building vehicles and spend time shape sorting with stones to complete the back wall of the shelter and fitting together wooden planks to complete the "stalls” that hold the vehicles.
- Enter a child-size replica of Bob the Builder's new workshop to explore tools and materials. Operate kid-friendly versions of machines, including a drill press and circular saw. Trace shapes and design on blueprint paper to create your own building plans for roads and structures.
- Using removeable decals, place flowers on the outside of Wendy's Caravan. Work as a team while planting, watering, and matching flowers and vegetables to their correct geometric-shaped holes.
- At Farmer Pickles's Water Pump use blue balls to represent water and work collaboratively to 'pump' the balls from the well in the ground, through a pump, into a tank and out the other side into a water bucket.
|Sept. 15, 2012 - May 5, 2013||Discovery Science Center, Santa Ana|
|May 30 - Sept. 8, 2013||Mississippi Children's Museum, Jackson|
|Sept. 21, 2013 - April 27, 2014||Liberty Science Center, Jersey City|
|May 17 - Sept. 7, 2014||Discovery Gateway Children's Museum, Salt Lake City|
Target audience: Families with pre-school children 2-5 years old and school groups
Space required: 2,500 square feet (232 square meters)
Rental fee: US $55,000 plus inbound shipping
Exhibit Display: Three months
Rental Fee Includes:
- Installation Manual
- Operations Manual
- Marketing Materials & Artwork
- Press Materials
BOOK AN EXHIBIT
Traveling Exhibits Project Manager
© 2013 HIT Entertainment Limited and Keith Chapman.