Same museum you love. New ways to keep you safe.
In collaboration with an advisory council of scientists, physicians, and public health officials we’ve implemented these procedures and more to help ensure a safe and extraordinary experience for your family.
Advance tickets are encouraged for all visitors, including members and donors.
- Daily capacity is limited to less than 50% of the museum's pre-COVID capacity.
- Everyone is expected to follow social distancing requirements.
- Face masks are required for visitors 2 years old and older. Face covering must cover the nose and mouth at all times. For the safety of everyone, we are not able to make any exceptions.
- We have adjusted some exhibit experiences to ensure your family has a safe and extraordinary visit. See all exhibit updates here
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will gladly exchange your ticket for a day when you feel better!