StarPoint Camp is SOLD OUT for Summer 2020. Please call 317-334-4000 to be added to our waitlist.
About StarPoint Camp
StarPoint is a unique, educational summer camp for youth ages 6–12 in The Children’s Museum neighborhood. All of the activities during the camp are curriculum-based and developed by trained museum educators. The best part is that the camp is affordable for any and all kids!
We now offer four one-week summer sessions. The sessions are Mondays through Fridays for 1 week each, and will be full day from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. You will be able to register your child to attend one, two, three, or all four weeks of camp. Lunch and a snack will be provided on all camp days.
- This year, camp runs from June 15– July 10, 2020. There will be no camp on Friday, July 3.
- Week One – June 15-19
- Olympics 2020: Kon'nichiwa Tokyo!
- Week Two – June 22-26
- Wild Weather
- Week Three – June 29-July 2 (no camp on July 3)
- Geology Rocks!
- Week Four – July 6-10
- Camp is for children ages 6-12 years old. They are separated into three cabins based on age.
- Trains Cabin – Ages 6-7
- Polar Bears Cabin – Ages 8-10
- Race Cars Cabin – Ages 11-12
- Licensed classroom teachers are the main camp instructors. Each cabin also has a college intern and a junior staff member.
- A camp aide will also be present to work with any campers who might need extra assistance.
Our Campers Get Amazing Access!
- Behind-the-scenes looks at The Children's Museum collection and Lilly Theater
- Visits from local artists and experts
- Visits to STEMLab, related galleries, and infoZone, where campers use the latest computer technologies and participate in the Summer Reading Program
- Field trips to other learning institutions
- Camp fees are $17 per child each week for Neighborhood residents* and Access Pass holders and $75 per child each week for non-Neighborhood residents.
- SOLD OUT. Please call our Customer Service Center at 317-334-4000 to be added to the waiting list. Registration for Neighborhood residents* and Access Pass holders will be available starting Monday, Feb. 3, 2020 at 10 a.m. by phone only (317-334-4000 or 1-800-820-6214).
*Neighborhood residents include those living in Crown Hill, Highland Vicinity, Historic Meridian Park, Mapleton-Fall Creek, Meridian Highland, and Watson-McCord.