We have made the difficult decision to extend our temporary closure through April 10, 2020. The health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers remains our top priority. We can only be leaders in family learning and provide your family with memorable experiences if we keep our community healthy. Learn More
StarPoint Camp is SOLD OUT for Summer 2020. Please call 317-334-4000 to be added to our waitlist.
About StarPoint Camp
StarPoint is a unique, educational summer camp for youth ages 6–12 in The Children’s Museum neighborhood. All of the activities during the camp are curriculum-based and developed by trained museum educators. The best part is that the camp is affordable for any and all kids!
We now offer four one-week summer sessions. The sessions are Mondays through Fridays for 1 week each, and will be full day from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. You will be able to register your child to attend one, two, three, or all four weeks of camp. Lunch and a snack will be provided on all camp days.
- This year, camp runs from June 15– July 10, 2020. There will be no camp on Friday, July 3.
- Week One – June 15-19
- Olympics 2020: Kon'nichiwa Tokyo!
- Week Two – June 22-26
- Wild Weather
- Week Three – June 29-July 2 (no camp on July 3)
- Geology Rocks!
- Week Four – July 6-10
- Camp is for children ages 6-12 years old. They are separated into three cabins based on age.
- Trains Cabin – Ages 6-7
- Polar Bears Cabin – Ages 8-10
- Race Cars Cabin – Ages 11-12
- Licensed classroom teachers are the main camp instructors. Each cabin also has a college intern and a junior staff member.
- A camp aide will also be present to work with any campers who might need extra assistance.
Our Campers Get Amazing Access!
- Behind-the-scenes looks at The Children's Museum collection and Lilly Theater
- Visits from local artists and experts
- Visits to STEMLab, related galleries, and infoZone, where campers use the latest computer technologies and participate in the Summer Reading Program
- Field trips to other learning institutions
- Camp fees are $17 per child each week for Neighborhood residents* and Access Pass holders and $75 per child each week for non-Neighborhood residents.
- SOLD OUT. Please call our Customer Service Center at 317-334-4000 to be added to the waiting list. Registration for Neighborhood residents* and Access Pass holders will be available starting Monday, Feb. 3, 2020 at 10 a.m. by phone only (317-334-4000 or 1-800-820-6214).
*Neighborhood residents include those living in Crown Hill, Highland Vicinity, Historic Meridian Park, Mapleton-Fall Creek, Meridian Highland, and Watson-McCord.