Indianapolis cultural institutions are proud to join forces to make fun family learning more accessible. Families that meet the requirements listed below can visit all participating locations for just $2 per family member per visit, for up to two adults and dependent youth living in the household. Indiana residents actively enrolled in these programs qualify:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- SNAP and Hoosier Works
- Hoosier Healthwise Insurance
Follow these steps to submit your FREE application:
- Add the “Access Pass” item to your cart.
- Complete the check-out process.
- Upload photos of your required documents*.
- Click “Submit”
- Your application will be reviewed within five business days. You will receive an email after review.
- Hoosier Healthwise or Hoosier Works Enrollment Recertification Letter, issued by the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration. Letter must be issued in the primary adult cardholder’s name and verify program enrollment for the current year. View an Access Pass verification example.
- Indiana State-issued photo ID card—either a Driver’s License or State Identification card. The name on the photo ID must match an adult name on the recertification letter. Employee or student IDs and out-of-state IDs are not accepted.
Verification of benefits may also be accessed from the Indiana Family Social Services Administration Benefits Portal, www.ifcem.com. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to obtain your verification of benefits.
To enroll in or renew an existing Access Pass in-person, qualifying families can visit any of the participating venues listed below (except Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum and Indiana Repertory Theatre) with required documentation and completed Access Pass application. The qualifying adult must be present when enrolling or utilizing benefits. Discount will not be honored if required documentation verifying enrollment eligibility is not available. Download the policies (English) (Spanish) to be sure you qualify.