The Children’s Museum Guild is here to help make Halloween fun and memorable for your whole family. We've assembled some favorite Halloween tips and tricks from the Guild Witches to help you have a fab-BOO-lous Halloween at home!
Of course, no Halloween season is complete without visiting The Children's Museum Guild's Annual Haunted House.
What to do
Are you still looking for something FANG-tastic to do for a memorable Halloween season? Give these ideas a try.
- Create your own Haunted House
- Get tickets to a Haunted House event at The Children's Museum
- Paint a Haunted House landscape
- Download our Halloween-themed coloring sheets
- Make your own Halloween slime
What to eat
Your ghouls, goblins, and ghosts will scream for these goodies from your favorite witch’s cauldron.
- Creepy Cupcakes
- Cemetery Dirt Pudding
- Brain Peppers
- Frankenstein Treats
- Ghostly M&M’s Science Experiment
- Kid-friendly DIY Treats
- DIY Halloween Snacks: Some Candy-free Options
How to decorate
Looking for ideas to turn your porch into the haunted home of your dreams? Step up your pumpkin decorating game with these tips!
- Carve a Dragon Pumpkin
- Museum-themed Pumpkin Carving Printouts
- Paint a Pumpkin
- Home Haunt Decoration Tips
What to wear
Make a Halloween fashion statement with these BOO-tiful Halloween fashion and beauty tips from the Guild Witches. They’ll make you howl with delight!