What to Expect at Museum by Moonlight
Museum by Moonlight is back and BETTER THAN EVER. The museum is preparing for its annual night of fun for big kids at heart, and we want all of our adult guests (ages 21+) to be prepared, too. Get ready with these top tips before you make your way to the museum to party...
- Buy early - Tickets will sell out. Click here to see availability.
- Wear comfortable shoes - Access to five floors AND a dance floor. Yeah, you’ll need to wear some shoes that help you move. Museum by Moonlight is all about looking and feeling good, so be the best-looking you, but dress comfortably!
- Find the food - Just kidding—the food will find you! Food vendors from our local and favorite restaurants will be around the museum handing out free samples and bites.
- Disco among the dinos - Dance with Bucky the T. rex! Dinosphere is the place to put on glowing headphones and dance to the beat without a peep—it’s a paleontologist approved silent-disco! This year, DJ Indiana Jones and Gabby Love are BACK!
- Fly to Greece - Board the plane and fly to Greece in Take Me There®: Greece before the Water Clock strikes midnight.
- Kick it on the Carousel - Enjoy going ‘round and ‘round on a piece of local history. Riding the Carousel is the perfect opportunity to recreate a moment of childhood wonder.
- Plan to Park - If you're gonna drive, we’ve got you covered! Enjoy free parking in the museum’s attached garage. Spots can fill up quickly, so carpool with friends to be sure you snag a spot. Planning ahead means you won't get caught in the last minute rush for the 8 p.m. start time. With so much fun to be had, every minute counts!
- Find a ride - If you take advantage of your free drink ticket and enjoy our cash bar, don’t drive. Ride sharing is just an app-tap away. You can leave your car parked in the museum’s garage until 10 a.m. on Sunday, if needed.
- Share the fun! - There will be too many selfie opportunities to count, so take a ton of pics and share your night on social media with #MuseumByMoonlight.
Now you’re ready for a night you’ll never forget at the world’s BIGGEST and BEST children’s museum. Museum by Moonlight is Feb. 29, from 8 p.m.–midnight.