Museum by Moonlight presented by AMERICAN FUNDS© from Capital Group is back, and we have a few “tricks” up our sleeve! On Feb. 29, 2020 from 8 p.m. until midnight, you can “leap” into 2020 at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. Let your inner big kid (21+) explore the world’s largest children’s museum and all five floors of new and classic exhibits, plus:
- Dare to be amazed with magic and mind reading from astonishment artist Mat LaVore, presented by AMERICAN FUNDS© from Capital Group.
- Break it down with the dinos—the always fun silent-disco is back in Dinosphere®.
- Learn a Greek dance, how cheese is made or participate in an adult-only snowball fight.
- Checkout a Science of Alcohol session hosted by Sun King Brewing or Hotel Tango.
- Laugh out loud at a Ted Talk with the Twist by CSz Indianapolis, Home of Comedy Sportz.
- Watch screenings of The Future is Here—How Sci-fi Becomes Reality, our immersive multimedia experience featuring the recorded voice of Star Trek star George Takei as the narrator.
- Explore the indoor Riley Children’s Health Sports Legend Experience® galleries late night and take your shot at Zombie Dodgeball!
- Enjoy sips and bites from your favorite local restaurants.
- Dance to music from local DJs, take a shot with the Indy Sports teams, snap a carouselfie, and have a blast!
For more information visit www.childrensmuseum.org/moonlight
- Arni’s Restaurant
- Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant
- Dick’s Last Resort
- HoiTEA ToiTEA
- Insomnia Cookies
- Low Carb Revolution
- Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Nameless Catering Company
- Oberweis Dairy
- Pure Eating Way
- Smallcakes Cupcakery & Creamery
- Titus Bakery & Deli
- And more!
Join The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis this Leap Day at Museum by Moonlight. It will be a celebration to remember “4” years to come! All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum. So, buy a ticket, have an unforgettable night, and help out some kids!
Remaining general admission tickets are $85/ea. MVP Experience tickets are $150/ea and include early admission, additional complimentary drinks and private bar, and reserved seating for special shows and entertainment. Tickets are available while supplies last, this event always sells out! Visit www.childrensmuseum.org/moonlight for details. All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum.
Museum by Moonlight® is presented by AMERICAN FUNDS® From Capital Group. The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is proud to partner with Riley Children’s at Indiana University Health, Old National Bank and Ice Miller LLP.
About The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is a nonprofit institution committed to creating extraordinary learning experiences across the arts, sciences, and humanities that have the power to transform the lives of children and families. For more information about The Children's Museum, visit www.childrensmuseum.org, follow us on Twitter @TCMIndy, Instagram @childrensmuseum, YouTube.com/IndyTCM, and Facebook.