Feb. 29, 2020
This year is going to be BIGGER and BETTER. We’re pulling out all the stops for Museum by Moonlight 2020!
On Feb. 29, from 8 p.m. until the Water Clock strikes midnight, the world’s largest children’s museum is throwing a party for kids at heart. Exclusively for adults 21 and over, guests can explore five floors of new and classic exhibits, enjoy drinks (first one's on us!), and refuel with free food samples from restaurants.
All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum. So, buy a ticket, have an unforgettable night, and help out some kids!
Early Bird: $65 per person
General Admission: $75* per person
Last Chance (begins Feb. 1): $85* per person
MVP: $150 per person
*Members receive $5 discount
All five floors of the museum will be OPEN! Due to the chilly weather, the outdoor portion of Riley Children's Health Sports Legends Experience® will be closed.
Please note, tickets are nonrefundable.
What to Expect
- Walk the red carpet and get your picture taken by the paparazzi
- Break it down with the dinos—the always fun silent-disco is back for another year in Dinosphere®.
- Drop into a "Science of Alcohol" mixology sessions
- Screenings of The Future is Here—How Sci-fi Becomes Reality, our new immersive multimedia experience featuring the recorded voice of George Takei as the narrator
- Go 'round and 'round on the Carousel
- Sips and bites from your favorite local restaurants
- Music, games, and more!
Be prepared for a full night of fun for adults older than 21 with these top tips for the big event. It's as much excitement as you can pack into five floors!
Last Year's Restaurants
Check out last year's restaurants to get a taste of what food to expect!
- Amazing Hazel's
- Arni’s Restaurant
- Big Lug
- City Barbeque
- Cretia Cakes
- Dick's Last Resort
- Donatos Pizza
- Joella's Hot Chicken
- Late Night Snack
- Celtic Pretzel
- HoiTEA ToiTEA
- Louise's Sweets
- Maggiano's Little Italy, Indianapolis
- The Melting Pot
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Nameless Catering
- Oberweis Dairy
- Ocean Prime
- Titus Bakery & Deli
Share Your Photos!
Share the love on social media with #MuseumByMoonlight, and get a chance to be featured on our own social media channels! Check out these photos from past attendees.