2021 date and details to be announced!
The world’s largest children’s museum is throwing a party for kids at heart. Exclusively for adults 21 and over, guests can explore five floors of new and classic exhibits, enjoy drinks (first one's on us!), and refuel with free food samples from restaurants.
All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum. So, buy a ticket, have an unforgettable night, and help out some kids!
What to Expect
- Walk the red carpet and get your picture taken by the paparazzi
- Break it down with the dinos—the always fun silent-disco is back for another year in Dinosphere®
- Drop into a "Science of Alcohol" mixology sessions
- Screenings of The Future is Here—How Sci-fi Becomes Reality, our new immersive multimedia experience featuring the recorded voice of George Takei as the narrator
- Go 'round and 'round on the Carousel
- Sips and bites from your favorite local restaurants
- Music, games, and more!
Be prepared for a full night of fun for adults older than 21 with these top tips for the big event. It's as much excitement as you can pack into five floors!
Sample bites from these extraordinary restaurants!
- Amazing Hazel's
- Arni’s Restaurant
- Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
- Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
- Cretia Cakes
- Dick's Last Resort
- Half Liter BBQ
- HoiTEA ToiTEA
- Insomnia Cookies
- Jack's Donuts
- Joella's Hot Chicken
- Low Carb Revolution
- Maggiano's Little Italy
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Nameless Catering Company
- Oberweis Dairy
- Pure Eating Way
- Smallcakes Cupcakery & Creamery
- Titus Bakery & Deli
Share Your Photos!
Share the love on social media with #MuseumByMoonlight, and get a chance to be featured on our own social media channels! Check out these photos from past attendees.