There’s science behind it all!
October 6, 2018-January 6, 2019
Visit Mr. Ripley’s collection of astonishing and unusual “curioddities” in The Science of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! exhibit:
- Crawl through the body of a life-size model of Titanoboa, a 50-foot prehistoric snake, or snap a family photo in the jaws of the megalodon shark
- Examine the bizarre biology of a two-headed calf or an albino porcupine and learn how organisms survive with abnormalities
- Do a double-take! Trick your senses with audio and visual illusions
- Measure up against the world’s tallest man, Mr. Wadlow
- Look closely at Willard Wigan’s sculptures—they’re no larger than an eyelash
- Test your knowledge on mind-blowing natural events and environments
- Listen to real radio clips and watch TV clips of Mr. Ripley tell incredible adventures of curiosity and science
Explore the astounding wonders of touchable specimens, experiments, challenges, and interactive play in Ripley’s remarkable realms!
The Science of Ripley's Believe It or Not! is a production of Science North, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada and Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Not affiliated with Ripley Entertainment Inc.