June 17, 2017–April 2018
Bring on your best moves in DANCE!, a multigenerational exhibit that lets you explore dance styles through the ages and around the world.
- See incredible costumes from the stage, the big screen, past decades, and other countries
- Participate in DANCE! programs to learn cool new moves
- Break it down in a hip-hop interactive using Microsoft Kinect technology
- Dance to a different scene in front of a green screen, then send and share your video
- Witness live performances by real professional dancers throughout the year
- Take to the stage and tell a story with your own routine in front of your family audience
Share emotion and tell a story through movement! Show the world how to move in DANCE!.
The Galleries for American Arts and Popular Culture are made possible through lead gift support from Lilly Endowment, Inc., Mel and Bren Simon, Allen Whitehill Clowes Charitable Foundation, Gerald and Dorit Paul, Thelma L. “T” Wilds, Sharon W. Doiron, and Shirley S. Bryant.