Free flu shots Oct. 1
In partnership with Riley Children's at Indiana University Health, 500 free flu shots will be available to $5 First Thursday attendees on a first come, first served basis.
- $5 First Thursday admission required
- Minors must have parent or guardian present
- Visit the registration table when you enter the museum to sign up for a timed ticket
$5 First Thursday Nights
On the first Thursday of every month we open our doors from 4-8 p.m. for just $5 admission per person! Why should you visit? Here are 5 reasons!
- Admission is just $5 per person for the entire museum. That’s a savings of more than 75% per ticket!
- It’s the ONLY time the museum is open to the public in the evening, so it’s a perfect after-hours night for your family.
- It’s not as crowded as you think! $5 First Thursday Nights typically have fewer visitors than free days.
- Parking is always free!
- Our Food Court is open, so you can grab a quick and easy dinner for the whole family.
Low cost. Low crowds. Late night play!
Click buy tickets and select the first Thursday of the month to purchase. Eureka! Now you’re on your way to a most extraordinary place!