Sundays, Sept. 4–Dec. 18
Take a break from the books and visit The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis every Sunday for FREE! Explore five floors of fun, including:
- NEW! Beyond Spaceship Earth: Explore real NASA equipment and experiments in this interactive recreation of the International Space Station. Learn about the early days of space flight and discover the work and challenges faced by today’s astronauts.
- REINVENTED! ScienceWorks: Use STEM to observe, analyze, and problem-solve in recreated natural environments using tools and methods of real scientists.
- Dinosphere®: Explore one of the largest displays of real juvenile and family dinosaur fossils in the United States.
- Fireworks of Glass: Admire the breathtaking beauty of Dale Chihuly’s 43-foot-tall tower of magnificent blown glass.
- Take Me There®: China: Learn the Chinese culture through our innovative and immersive, interactive experiences that will teach as well as entertain.
- National Geographic Treasures of the Earth: Uncover a pirate shipwreck, explore the longest and deepest tomb in Egypt’s Valley of the Kings, and discover China’s mysterious Terra Cotta Warriors.
Full- and part-time students enrolled in Indiana colleges or universities are eligible with a valid college photo ID. Limit one adult per ID. Online students who do not have student IDs should bring a copy of the current class schedule as proof of enrollment.