Sundays, Sept. 7-Dec. 28
Break from the books and take a Sunday to visit The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis for free! Explore five floors of fun, including:
- Dinosphere: Explore one of the largest displays of real juvenile and family dinosaur fossils in the United States.
- Planetarium: Be transported into a world of stars, galaxies, solar systems, and other space wonders.
- Fireworks of Glass: Admire the breathtaking beauty of Dale Chihuly’s 43-foot-tall tower of magnificent blown glass.
- Take Me There: China: Explore a new semi-permanent exhibit exploring ancient and modern China.
- National Geographic’s Treasures of the Earth: Uncover a pirate shipwreck, explore the longest and deepest tomb in all the Valley of the Kings in Egypt and dig up the truth about the mysterious Chinese Terra Cotta Warriors Army.
Full- and part-time students enrolled in Indiana colleges or universities are eligible when they show a valid college ID. Limit one adult per ID. Online students who don’t have student IDs we will ask for a copy of the current class schedule as proof of enrollment. Terra Cotta Warriors entry available for $10. Haunted House tickets available for an additional fee.