The in-person parade is sold out, but you can enjoy it virtually from home! Grab some hot cocoa and your parade flag and join us for the VIRTUAL Santa's Holiday Parade!
- Print and make your own Santa's Holiday Parade flag.
- Join us on Facebook and welcome Santa with us! Click here for a reminder
Exclusive event for museum members and donors
Ring in the holiday season with the exciting arrival of our jolliest celebrity! Join us for a magical indoor parade with your favorite characters from the Jolly Days exhibit and special guests Tony "TK" Kanaan, winner of the 2013 Indianapolis 500 and the 2004 IndyCar Series championship and Ed Carpenter, driver and owner of the #20 Ed Carpenter Racing Indy car.
- Dance to some of your favorite holiday tunes
- Get into the holiday spirit with the museum’s Jolly Days characters
- Receive a parade flag of your own
- Be among the first to welcome Santa to the museum for the holiday season
- Get early access to museum exhibits after the parade passes—the parade will end outside Jolly Days where Santa will open this final exhibit at 10 a.m.
Important Event Details
9 a.m.—Arrive at the museum
9:30 a.m.—Parade begins
Note: families arriving at the entry gate after 9:30 a.m. will be required to wait in the Welcome Center for the museum to open at 10 a.m.
- Park in the parking garage and enter the museum using the Skywalk.
- Present your ticket at the entry gate and you will be escorted to a socially distanced viewing location.
- Arrive early to get the best spot!
- Face coverings are required for everyone age 2 and over.
- Each family will have an assigned socially distanced viewing location.
- Capacity is limited and this event is sold out.
- If you reserve tickets and are unable to attend, please call our Customer Service Center at 317-334-4000 so that we can release the tickets to another family.