Real science is happening here.
We’re bringing you science-focused experiences on a larger, more immersive scale than ever before. Think it’s just for little kids? Think again. You have to see this science:
- Challenge a scientist. With three different labs in-house, we keep paleontologists, archaeologists, and scientists on-staff to answer your toughest questions. Get hands-on by participating in one of our free, STEM-based public programs.
- Test the limits. Engineer a national water system, forecast the weather, observe cave and hillside creatures through a lens, and save a farm from pests in Dow AgroSciences ScienceWorks. How many different scientists can you be in a day? Find out!
- Suit up for a moonwalk mission. Beyond Spaceship Earth is modeled after the International Space Station and gives you the opportunity to learn how astronauts conduct research and maintain their health against all odds in space.
- Touch a T. rex fossil. Our long-time exhibit, Dinosphere, features the mummified remains of Leonardo—one of the most scientifically important dinosaurs ever discovered—as well as the sixth most complete T. rex ever found.
- Uncover ancient treasure. Treasures of the Earth holds shipwreck treasure being restored in real-time, historical sculptures of an ancient war-army, and an Egyptian tomb from the Valley of the Kings.
Real science is everywhere. And we prove it!
Share Your Photos
Share #atTCM for a chance to be featured.