Museum Members and Donors
We have missed you and are looking forward to your return to the world’s biggest and best children’s museum! The museum is pleased to announce a phased reopening, including exclusive dates for you, our biggest fans, June 29-July 10.
Because we are reopening under limited capacity, you’ll need to reserve a ticket in order to visit The Children’s Museum. Tickets are limited to family members listed on your membership only.
Claim your exclusive ticket today.
In collaboration with an advisory council of scientists, physicians, and public health officials, we’ve reengineered some of our processes and experiences to help ensure a safe and extraordinary experience for your family. Learn more about our enhanced procedures.
Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit.
- Advance tickets are required for all visitors, including members and donors.
- Download The Children's Museum app and start planning your visit.
- Playscape® and The Children’s Museum Guild’s Fantasy Tree House of Sports are temporarily closed. Find out the adjustments we've made to all of our exhibits.
- Every exhibit will be closed for cleaning for 30 minutes several times a day. Click here for a list of exhibit closing times.
- Everyone is expected to follow social distancing requirements.
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 2 and older (unless medically unable to wear a mask).
- Bring your credit or debit card for purchases in the Food Court or Museum Store.
- Bring a reusable water bottle. Water fountains are turned off but the refilling stations are on.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will gladly exchange your ticket for a day when you feel better!
For more visit tips and in-depth details to plan your visit, check out our FAQ.