|Date:||Thursday, Mar 2, 2023|
|Time:||4:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Suggested Audience:||All ages|
First Thursday Nights
First Thursday Night
March 2, 4–8 p.m.
$6 per person
- Go back in time to the Age of the Dinosaurs and explore the basics of science through fun, hands-on activities in Diosaur Train: The Traveling Exhibition
- Travel to Greece without leaving Indiana in Take Me There®: Greece
- Uncover ancient artifacts in National Geographic Treasures of the Earth
Why visit on First Thursday Nights?
On the first Thursday of every month, we open our doors from 4–8 p.m. for just $6 admission per person! Why should you visit?
- Admission is just $6 per person for the entire museum. That’s a savings of more than 75% per ticket!
- It’s the ONLY time the museum is open to the public in the evening, so it’s a perfect after-hours night for your family.
- It’s not as crowded as you might think! We have limited capacity on First Thursday Nights.
- Parking is always free!
- Our Food Court is open, so you can grab a quick and easy dinner for the whole family.
Low cost. Low crowds. Late night play!
Click buy tickets and select the first Thursday of the month to purchase. Now you’re on your way to a most extraordinary place!
Dinosaur Train: The Traveling Exhibit was created by The Magic House in collaboration with The Jim Henson Company. © 2022 The Jim Henson Company. Jim Henson’s mark & logo, Dinosaur Train mark & logo, characters and elements are trademarks of The Jim Henson Company. All Rights Reserved.
Free for members or with museum admission
|All Dates for This Event|
|March 2, 2023||4:00 PM|
|April 6, 2023||4:00 PM|
|May 4, 2023||4:00 PM|
|June 1, 2023||4:00 PM|
|July 6, 2023||4:00 PM|
|August 3, 2023||4:00 PM|
|September 7, 2023||4:00 PM|
|October 5, 2023||4:00 PM|
|November 2, 2023||4:00 PM|
|December 7, 2023||4:00 PM|
|January 4, 2024||4:00 PM|