|Date:||Wednesday, Dec 31, 1969|
|Time:||4:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Suggested Audience:||All ages|
First Thursday Night
The next First Thursday Night is Jan. 5, 2023
$6 per person
- Search for clues and crack the case in SCOOBY-DOO!™ Mansion Mayhem one last time
- Stand toe-to-toe with a giant sauropod in Dinosphere®
- Visit Greece without leaving Indiana in Take Me There®: Greece
Why visit on First Thursday Night?
On the first Thursday of every month, we open our doors from 4–8 p.m. for just $6 admission per person! Why should you visit?
- Admission is just $6 per person for the entire museum. That’s a savings of more than 75% per ticket!
- It’s the ONLY time the museum is open to the public in the evening, so it’s a perfect after-hours night for your family.
- It’s not as crowded as you might think! We have limited capacity on First Thursday Nights.
- Parking is always free!
- Our Food Court is open, so you can grab a quick and easy dinner for the whole family.
Low cost. Low crowds. Late night play!
Click buy tickets and select the first Thursday of the month to purchase. Eureka! Now you’re on your way to a most extraordinary place!