The Children’s Museum Guild’s Black Hat Bash
2019's Family Fun Halloween Party!
It’s the city’s biggest and best family-friendly Halloween party, featuring music, premier food, drinks (including a cash bar), a HUGE costume contest, and Halloween Hilarity throughout the museum. The most spooktacular part? The Black Hat Bash is a sneak peek into the Hotel of Spells Haunted House—six days before it opens to the public!
This is the one night at the museum you don't want to miss!
- Encounter Halloween Hilarity throughout the museum (Treasures of Ancient Greece will not be open during this event)
- Enjoy fab“BOO”lous food stations and spirits from area restaurants
- Be amazed by spellbinding entertainment
- Get down with a devilish DJ dance party
- Go all-in for our annual costume contest—this is your chance to show off your family's creativity! No masks for adults, please
- Always a fan-favorite, challenge your friends in the Dreadful Arcade presented by DreamAuthentics
- Get a sneak peek at the Hotel of Spells Haunted House with Lights-On and Frightening Hours Tours*
*Black Hat Bash ticket includes one admission to the Haunted House valid the evening of the party
General Admission Tickets
Advanced general tickets
$30* adults, $20* youths
Day of general tickets
$35* adults, $25* youths
Children under 2 free
*Museum members SAVE $5 on general tickets. Login to receive your discount.
VIP wristbands provide...
- Private access to an VIP area with food and an open bar
- Unlimited visits to the Haunted House that evening
Advance VIP tickets
$45 adults, $30 youths
Day-of VIP tickets
$50 adults, $40 youths