Haunted House: CENTURY 21 SCHEETZ Frightening Hours
Ring the front desk bell and check into the spooky Hotel of Spells, The Children's Museum Guild's 56th Annual Haunted House. The witch and her staff of Halloween haunters hope you enjoy your stay, but beware—at this hotel, the guests have left magic and mayhem behind!
Trying to decide between Lights-On or Frightening Hours for your family? See our blog post for tips!
CENTURY 21 SCHEETZ Frightening Hours
Recommended for those who dare to be scared. Haunted House tickets are separate from museum admission. Museum admission is not included or required.
- Thursdays: 3:30–9 p.m.
- Fridays: 3:30–9 p.m.
- Saturdays: 3:30–9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30: 3:30–9 p.m.
- There are no Frightening Hours on Halloween
- Tickets are also available at The Children's Museum Box Office
- Members receive a 10% discount
- Discount tickets are available at Indianapolis-area Old National Bank branches
- Haunted House tickets are separate from museum admission. Museum admission not included or required
- Children under the age of 2 are free
- Children age 13 and under must be accompanied through the Haunted House by a paying adult
- Groups of 10 or more receive a special rate. Learn more