Museum by Moonlight
This year is going to be BIGGER and BETTER. We’re pulling out all the stops for Museum by Moonlight 2019!
On Feb. 23, from 8 p.m. until the Water Clock strikes midnight, American Funds from Capital Group and the world’s largest children’s museum are throwing a party for kids at heart. Exclusively for adults 21 and over, guests can explore five floors of new and classic exhibits, enjoy drinks (first one's on us!), and refuel with free food samples from restaurants.
All proceeds benefit The Children's Museum Fund, which ensures that all children and families, regardless of income, can experience the museum. So, buy a ticket, have an unforgettable night, and help out some kids!
Included with each ticket:
- One complimentary adult beverage
- Food samples from your favorite local restaurants
- Access to the world's largest children's museum, exclusively for adults!
Please note, tickets are nonrefundable.
What to Expect
- Break it down with the dinos—the always fun silent-disco is back for another year in Dinosphere®. DJ Indiana Jones and DJ Gabby Love are BACK!
- Drop in to ScienceWorks for "Science of Alcohol" sessions
- Go 'round and 'round on the Carousel
- Sips and bites from your favorite local restaurants
Be prepared for a full night of fun for adults older than 21 with these top tips for the big event.
More fun to be announced soon!