Local engineers will lead activities and demonstrate how engineering has contributed to our health and safety.
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) - participate in a light demonstration to show electricity use and build a "Robo-Wheel" to understand the relationship between potential energy and kinetic energy
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers - Build a bridge and see a demonstration of Lenz
- Society of Women Engineers - Tell time with a lemon-powered digital clock
- Purdue ROV – Witness the relationship between density and buoyancy with Purdue's Remotely Operated Vehicle
- BorgWarner – Make a battery with lemons, and explore magnetic forces
Visit early for a free pair of child-sized safety glasses (while supplies last). Let's build something with science!