Free Christmas Eve
The museum closes early at 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve! No admission ticket required for this free day!
Celebrate the season
- Admission is free for all ages—from Indiana and beyond!
- Plan your visit early to make sure you see Santa! This is your last chance to get your last-minute wish list items to him before he begins his worldwide gift-giving adventure!
Experience Jolly Days AND five floors of fun
- Race down the Yule Slide, join an indoor snowball fight, or go sock-skating on our "ice" pond
- See The Magic Snowman in Lilly Theater
- Sing along to your favorite holiday songs with the Mistletoes
- Come face to face with real dinosaur fossils in Dinosphere®
- Go round and round the historic Carousel
- Get hands-on with science at three labs across the museum
- Join the End-of-the-Day parade led by our mascot Rex
Create an extraordinary holiday memory as you explore all the museum has to offer. The museum closes early at 2 p.m.!
Enterprise Holdings, Cash and Carry Paper Company