Virtual Homeschool: Chemistry
Explore the world of chemistry with experiments and demonstrations that illustrate how chemistry is all around us.
- Discover the science behind chemical reactions
- Design your own bath bombs
- Make bubbles you can actually touch
Have a blast with messy science and let us take care of the cleanup!
*All homeschool programs have been moved to a virtual, kit-based format through Dec. 2020. Each kit will include program supplies for one youth. Families can choose to pick up their kits at the museum or have them shipped for an additional fee. The day of the program, participants will meet on Zoom for a 20-minute activity led by museum staff, walk through all of the activities in the kits, be given time to complete kit activities and ask questions, and conclude with a wrap-up at the end. Each kit provides all the materials needed for one homeschool student
Kit Shipping & Handling:
There will be an added expense for shipping if you select that option.
- Thursday, Nov. 5 from 10-11 a.m. or 4-5 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 9 from 10-11 a.m. or 4-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov 11 from 10-11 a.m. or 4-5 p.m.