It’s the most winter-wonderful time of the year at The Children’s Museum! Have a slide down the Yule Slide, play in Jolly Days: Winter Wonderland, and see our grand, gingerbread-themed decor.
This time of year calls for ringing out the old and bringing in the new:
- Visit with Santa Nov. 25–Dec. 24, and get your holiday photo taken.
- Be a part of the Yule Slide Challenge!
- Meet our extraordinary Jolly Days characters, from Ebenezer Scrooge to the North Pole Zookeeper!
- Check-in to Doc McStuffins: The Exhibit before it closes Jan. 22.
- ScienceWorks and Beyond Spaceship Earth are blasting off with new science programs to explore!
Take a look at the Calendar to see what unique programs are happening in the exhibits your family plans to explore!
Plus, check out these extra special programs, exclusive for Winter Break: