StarPoint Summer Camp
For 27 years, The Children's Museum has offered neighborhood youth an affordable, curriculum-based summer program. StarPoint Summer Camp is a unique, six week long camp available to ages 6–12. Each week is themed according to an extraordinary exhibit or element in the Museum and the curriculum is developed by trained museum educators.
- Behind-the-scenes looks at The Children's Museum collection, Paleo Prep Lab, Planetarium, and Lilly Theater
- Visits from local artists and experts
- Visits to SciencePort, related galleries, and infoZone, where campers use the latest computer technologies and participate in the Summer Reading Program
- Field trips to other learning institutions
2013 Registration Dates & Fees:
- March 13, 2013: Registration begins for members of the Museum Neighborhood Club & Access Pass; $15 per session
- April 9, 2013: Registration opens to the public; $75 per session
Session 1: June 17-July 5
1 p.m. -5 p.m.
- Week 1: Book Power
- Week 2: Egyptian Adventures
- Week 3: Movie Magic
Session 2: July 8-July 26
1 p.m.- 5 p.m.
- Week 4: Theater: Lights, Stage, Costumes!
- Week 5: Science is Fun!
- Week 6: Discovering Treasures
For more information: