Make the world’s biggest and best children’s museum part of your school year! Save hundreds of dollars with unlimited field trip visits, special discounts, and teacher perks when you become a member school. This program gives you the flexibility to create extraordinary learning experiences for your students tied to state and national arts, humanities, and STEM standards all year long. To learn more, take a peek at our School Membership guidelines.
School Membership Cost Based on Enrollment
Less than 100 students—$250 annually
101–300 students—$500 annually
301–500 students—$1,000 annually
501–1,000 students—$1,500 annually
More than 1,001 students—$2,000 annually
Explore. Discover. Learn.
Partner with us to take your students’ learning to the next level. Bring ideas and subjects to life and tackle standards with engaging, unforgettable museum experiences. Take advantage of all the school membership benefits including:
- Unlimited museum visits for an entire school year (August 18, 2014–June 12, 2015 excluding all school breaks and holidays) for one low price.
- One 50% off coupon for a professional development workshop for each teacher at your school (excludes Open Houses, Educator Nights, and Dino Digs).
- A select core of Indiana standards-based Units of Study.
- Discounted museum youth admission coupon for each student to come with their family.
Schools must join by October 31, 2014 to receive this benefit. (Coupon expires 12/31/14.)
- Early registration starting July 28, 2014 for fall school programs.
- Invitation for a representative from your school to serve on the museum’s Education Council.
- After-school programming for school-sponsored groups including labs, special events, and shows (offered until 5 p.m.).
Want more information? Email us at email@example.com.