StarPoint Registration Status as of 2/15/22:
All registration is full at this time.
About StarPoint Camp
StarPoint is a unique, educational summer camp for youth ages 6–12 in The Children’s Museum neighborhood. All of the activities during the camp are curriculum-based and developed by trained museum educators. The best part is that the camp is affordable for any and all kids!
We now offer four one-week summer sessions. The sessions are Mondays through Fridays for 1 week each, and will be full day from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. You will be able to register your child to attend one, two, three, or all four weeks of camp. Lunch and a snack will be provided on all camp days.
- Camp will be in session from June 13–July 8, 2022. There will be no camp on Monday, July 4.
- Week 1: June 13–17
- Sustainable StarPoint
- Week 2: June 20–24
- Summer STEM
- Week 3: June 27–July 1
- Dinosaur Discoveries
- Week 4: July 5–8 (no camp on July 4)
- Mysteries at the Museum
- Week 1: June 13–17
- Camp is for children ages 6–12 years old. They are separated into three cabins based on age.
- Trains Cabin—Ages 6–7
- Polar Bears Cabin—Ages 8–10
- Race Cars Cabin—Ages 11–12
- Licensed classroom teachers are the main camp instructors. Each cabin also has a college intern and a junior staff member.
- A camp aide will also be present to work with any campers who might need extra assistance.
Our Campers Get Amazing Access!
- Behind-the-scenes looks at The Children's Museum collection and Lilly Theater
- Visits from local artists and experts
- Visits to Corteva Agriscience STEMLab, related galleries, and infoZone, where campers use the latest computer technologies and participate in the Summer Reading Program
- Field trips to other learning institutions
- Camp is being planned to run in-person in 2022.
- Requirements for COVID-19 safety will be determined with the most current CDC recommendations.
- Registration opens on Tuesday, February 1 at 9 a.m. for Neighborhood* residents and Access Pass holders
- Registration opens to the public on Tuesday, February 15. Please return to this page to check availability.
- Register by phone at 317-334-4000 or 1-800-820-6214 beginning at 9 a.m. on February 1.
- Register in person by visiting the Concierge Desk during the museum’s normal business hours: Tues-Sun 10 a.m. – 5 p.m or by visiting the Box Office beginning at 9 a.m. on February 1.
- Camp fees are $17 per child each week for Neighborhood residents* and Access Pass holders and $75 per child each week for non-Neighborhood residents.
- Neighborhood Club Membership or Access Pass must be current to enroll during the early registration period and to receive the discounted rate. Please ensure your membership is renewed prior to registration.
*Neighborhood residents include those living in Crown Hill, Highland Vicinity, Historic Meridian Park, Mapleton-Fall Creek, Meridian Highland, and Watson-McCord.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact Kate Emmert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-334-3629.