Why Intern at The Children’s Museum?
Beyond just coming to work at one of the most unique and fun places ever, we offer an array of perks to take your experience to the next level. We take care of our interns and value the incredible work that they do.
- Intern Mentorship—one-on-one guidance with trained staff members who are assigned to help motivate you on your career path
- Professional Development—a series of training opportunities that prepare you for your career
- Practical professional experiences through autonomous project work
- Portfolio development—a presentation or project report that showcases your museum internship projects for future reference
- Intern Central—a place for interns to work, collaborate, recharge, gather for lunch, or just relax
- Discounts in The Museum Store and Food Court
- Special intern-only events
- One-year individual membership to the museum
- On-site access to a gym (temporarily closed)
It’s time for you to start the adventure of a lifetime! Apply online today or contact Tim Scully at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
"Through my internship, I have gotten a number of professional opportunities with experts from the museum. Even though my internship is mostly virtual, my coworkers at the museum have been super-welcoming and have helped me learn each and every day. I'm excited for the rest of my internship and the opportunities it presents."
—Drew Bond (Fall 2020)