This exhibit is currently touring! See the schedule below for its current location.
About the Exhibit
Experience the first-ever children's museum exhibit based on Disney Junior's award-winning series, Doc McStuffins. Join the magical storytelling of Doc McStuffins as you help Doc and her friends in the new McStuffins Toy Hospital! There are toys that need check-ups in the ER, toy pets who need to be groomed at the Pet Vet, baby toys that need to be fed in the Nursery, and so much more. Through imaginative play and hands-on activities, children learn important life-lessons about health and wellness. There is so much you can do to take care of you!
Download the Exhibit Overview
Hosted by Lambie
Participate in activities that encourage the use of empathy and nurturing behaviors.
- Lead your baby doll through a naptime routine, including feeding a bottle, singing a lullaby, or rocking in the chair.
- Tuck your baby into bed and adjust the nightlight
- Give your baby a bath and change its diaper.
Hosted by Stuffy
- Scan your pet using a pretend CAT scan machine. Hear Doc’s diagnosis and treatment for your pet.
- Give your pet a pretend bath then dry and comb its hair.
- Turn a crank to recharge your pet’s energy level.
- Change the “water” in the fish tank by filling it with new, clean balls.
- Feed the fish using balls as pretend fish food.
- Place your pet in its home so it can rest up.
Emergency Room and Operating Room
Hosted by Hallie
- Set your toy on the check-up table and perform an exam.
- Enter your patient’s diagnosis in the Big Book of Boo Boos, then email it digitally to yourself.
- Practice mending a ripped toy.
- Scrub in for an operation.
- Perform an operation.
- Inflate a toy that’s lost its air.
Discovery Cube LA, Sylmar, CA
Reading Public Museum, Reading, PA
Children’s Discovery Museum, San Jose, CA
Liberty Science Center, Jersey City, NJ
Strong Museum, Rochester, NY
Children’s Museum of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
The National Children's Museum, Washington, D.C.
The Canadian Museum of History, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
The Creative Discovery Museum, Chattanooga, TN
COSI, Columbus, OH
Target Age: Families with children 2-6
Duration: 3 -4 months
Cost: $80,000 plus inbound shipping
Book an Exhibit
Traveling Exhibits Coordinator
Produced in collaboration with Disney Junior. © Disney.