Looking for tasty, yummy and easy Halloween snacks that are perfect for a virtual school day or when friends come over for a visit? Hot Dog Mummies and a Candy Corn Fruit Cup are tasty snacks or paired together to make a great snack. You might even want to have them for lunch! They only take a few ingredients and a few minutes of time.
Hot Dog Mummies
- Hot dogs
- Crescent roll dough
- Ketchup and mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Open the crescent roll dough
- Roll out the dough. Push the pre-cut seams together
- Using a pizza cutter, divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Cut each rectangle into thin strips
- Wrap 2-3 dough strips around the hot dog so it looks like a mummy!
- Once the hot dog has been wrapped in the dough strips, place it on a baking sheet.
- Into the oven the Mummies go!
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- With a touch of ketchup and mustard add some eyes to the mummies.
They look delicious!
This an easy snack with just a touch of sweetness to celebrate the Halloween season! You can have it as a snack or as a side with some Mummy Hot Dogs or other favorite sandwich to make it a meal.
- Canned Pineapple Chunks
- Orange—any kind of orange is fine. Clementines are great because they are easy to peel.
- Whipped Cream
- Candy Corn
- Peel the oranges.
- Open the canned pineapple.
- Fill the bottom of your cup with pineapple.
- On top of the pineapple, add the peeled orange slices.
- Squirt a small amount of whipped cream on top of the fruit.
- Top off with one piece of candy corn!
Your Candy Corn Fruit Cup is complete!
You can eat them as a snack or pair them together for a meal!
Mummy Hot Dogs and Candy Corn Fruit Cups can be enjoyed together as a delicious Halloween meal or separate for just a snack. Either way, it’s a fun, easy Halloween treat for all. Happy Halloween! We'll see you at The Children's Museum Guild's Annual Haunted House for some hauntingly good fun this Halloween!
This post is sponsored by 4 Birds Bakery.