We're out to change lives...
And we need your help! Corporate donors bring colossal learning adventures to children and families from across the nation. And more importantly, you make an impact on those who live right in our own neighborhoods. Through low-income access programs and a myriad of other community initiatives, we’re out to enrich local lives and make Indianapolis a better place to live.
Become a Sponsor
Ready to team up with The Children’s Museum and the Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience? Go team!
Corporate Support Benefits:
Sustaining Partner—$25,000 and above
- 250 general admission passes to the museum and the sports experience
- One free rental of entire museum (blackout dates and catering minimums apply)
- 30% discount on rental fees for any additional private events
- All non-admission pass benefits offered at the Corporate Benefactor level
Corporate Benefactor—$10,000 to $24,999
- 100 general admission passes to the museum and the sports experience
- 30% discount on rental fees for private events
- All non-admission pass benefits offered at the Executive Council level
Executive Council—$5,000 to $9,999
- 25 general admission passes to the museum and the sports experience
- 20% discount on rental fees for private events
- Corporate Admission Discount Program for eligible employees:
$2.15 off adult museum and sports experience admission
$1.85 off youth (2-17) museum and sports experience admission
$2.05 off senior museum and sports experience admission
10% discount on museum membership (includes Individual +1, Family, Family +2, Grandparent, and Grandparent +2 categories)
- All non-admission pass benefits offered at the Corporate Alliance level
Corporate Alliance—$1,000 to $4,999
- 10 general admission tickets to the museum and sports experience
- 10% discount on rental fees for private events
- Invitation to special family events at the museum during the holidays
- All benefits offered at the Corporate Friends level
Corporate Friends—$500 to $999
- Invitation to exhibit previews and gallery openings
- Subscription to Extra!, the museum's seasonal magazine
- Listing in the museum's annual report
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available. For information about exhibit or program sponsorship that would offer your company additional benefits, such as paid media exposure, and corporate brand awareness and activation, please contact Amy Kwas at firstname.lastname@example.org.