Make the world's biggest and best children's museum part of your school year! Save on unlimited field trip visits and receive special benefits when you become a member school.
This program gives you the flexibility to create extraordinary learning experiences for your students tied to Indiana arts, humanities, and STEM standards all year long. To learn more, take a peek at our School Membership guidelines.
School Membership Cost Based on Enrollment
- 20-50 students—$300 annually
- 51-100 students—$350 annually
- 101-300 students—$600 annually
- 301-500 students—$1,200 annually
- 501-1,000 students—$1,800 annually
- More than 1,001 students—$2,000 annually
School Member Benefits
Partner with us to take your students’ learning to the next level. Bring ideas and subjects to life and tackle standards with engaging, unforgettable museum experiences.
As a member, your school will receive these exclusive benefits:
- Unlimited museum visits for an entire school year for one low price (excluding all school breaks and holidays)
- One 50% off coupon for a professional development workshop for each teacher at your school (excludes Educator Nights)
- Discounted price of $1 per student or chaperone for Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience® programs
- Opportunity to register early for fall school programs
- Invitation for one representative from your school to serve on the museum’s Education Council
- Option to purchase the Chaperone Membership. For an additional $200, ten adult chaperones per day will be admited free for each field trip during your membership period. Without the Chaperone Membership, one adult chaperone (teacher, parent, other adults that accompany school groups) will be admitted free of charge with every five students.
Want more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.