We are currently unable to accept applications. We look forward to offering the School Membership program once field trips resume.
Make the world's biggest and best children's museum part of your school year! Save on unlimited field trip visits and receive special benefits when you become a member school.
This program gives you the flexibility to create extraordinary learning experiences for your students tied to Indiana arts, humanities, and STEM standards all year long. To learn more, take a peek at our School Membership guidelines.
Annual School Membership Cost Based on Total School Enrollment
- 20–50 students—$300
- 51–100 students—$350
- 101–300 students—$600
- 301-400 students—$900
- 401–500 students—$1,200
- 501-700 students—$1,500
- 701–1,000 students—$1,800
- More than 1,001 students—$2,000
School Member Benefits
Partner with us to take your students’ learning to the next level. Bring ideas and subjects to life and tackle standards with engaging, unforgettable museum experiences.
As a member, your school will receive these exclusive benefits:
- Unlimited museum visits for an entire school year for one low price (excluding all museum designated school breaks and holidays)
- Discounted price of $1 per student or chaperone for the Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience (One adult is required and free for every five students)
- One 50% off coupon for a professional development workshop for each teacher at your school (Excludes Educator Preview Evenings)
- Opportunity to register early for fall school programs
- Invitation for one representative from your school to serve on the museum’s Education Council
- Option to purchase the Chaperone Membership—For an additional $200, ten adult chaperones will be admitted free per day for each field trip during your membership period.
Want more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.