Hit a home run at the baseball diamond! In this experience, families can learn about America’s pastime and work on their fastball.
- Hang out in the dugout before it’s your turn to bat
- Learn about the Indianapolis Clowns baseball team
- Use a tee (or not) to practice hitting the ball
- Perfect your own pitch by throwing into a pitching tutor
- Pretend you're up to bat at the Indianapolis Indians photo-op
Riley Health PROtip: Stress affects us all—kids and grown-ups! It’s important to make family time for fun and relaxing outdoor activities like baseball.
Outdoor areas are weather dependent. They are open through Nov. 3.
All equipment provided by The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.