Hit a homerun at the baseball diamond! In this experience, families can learn about America’s pastime and work on their fastball.
- Hang out in the dugout before it’s your turn to bat
- Learn about the Indianapolis Clowns baseball team
- Use a tee (or not) to practice hitting the ball
- Perfect your own pitch by throwing into a pitching tutor
- Pretend you're up to bat at the Indianapolis Indians photo-op
Riley Health PROtip: Stress affects us all—kids and grown-ups! It’s important to make family time for fun and relaxing outdoor activities like baseball.
All equipment provided by The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.