We have made the difficult decision to extend our temporary closure through April 10, 2020. The health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers remains our top priority. We can only be leaders in family learning and provide your family with memorable experiences if we keep our community healthy. Learn More
The outdoor experiences are closed for the season. They will reopen March 14, 2020.
Hit a home run at the baseball diamond! In this experience, families can learn about America’s pastime and work on their fastball.
- Hang out in the dugout before it’s your turn to bat
- Learn about the Indianapolis Clowns baseball team
- Use a tee (or not) to practice hitting the ball
- Perfect your own pitch by throwing into a pitching tutor
- Pretend you're up to bat at the Indianapolis Indians photo-op
Riley Health PROtip: Stress affects us all—kids and grown-ups! It’s important to make family time for fun and relaxing outdoor activities like baseball.
Outdoor areas are weather dependent.
All equipment provided by The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.