Stomp through a Jurassic forest and come face-to-face...well...face-to-knee with two massive four-legged, long-necked, plant-eating sauropods! Follow their tracks to discover what they’ve been up to. But watch out! There might be signs of a meat-eating theropod nearby.
Explore Giants of the Jurassic™ and discover how fossils give us clues about how these sauropods became so massive.
- Go back in time with an immersive sound and light show as you enter the exhibit
- Examine their massive bones and piece together the sauropods’ stories
- Follow a plant’s journey in and out a sauropod’s body in an interactive dinosaur digestion activity
- Guide a newly hatched sauropod to adulthood by searching for food and avoiding predators
- Build a sauropod skeleton out of preschool-sized building blocks
- Explore the titans of the Jurassic in a live program led by our Actor Interpreters