COVID-19 Safety Exhibit Updates:
To facilitate social distancing, the capacity of the outdoor portion of the Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience
® has been reduced, as has the capacity of each sports experience within it. Almost all experiences are open. Touchable elements are sanitized by staff frequently, and sanitizing wipes are provided for your use to sanitize sports equipment before and after use. Please be aware of the following changes and comply with these guidelines for your health and safety:
- Visitors should only play and share equipment with their own household group (for example, do not share footballs or tennis balls).
All Children's Museum exhibits will have capacity limits. Museum staff will monitor occupancy and if capacity is reached, staff will admit visitors to the exhibit when others leave.
Fore! Take a swing at four 9-hole courses, with challenges for beginners to mini-golf pros. Become a putting pro while learning a bit about the extraordinary design history of Indiana natives Pete and Alice Dye.
- Putt at the two signature courses designed by Pete and Alice, where all of the holes are replicas of their most-famous designs from around the world
- Wait your turn by practicing your putt and participating in programming available on the putting green
- If you're a new golfer, try our introductory course inspired by Pete and Alice
- There's even a toddler course for the littlest golfers
Riley Health PROtip: Playing an outdoor sport like golf with family and friends improves health by reducing stress.
All equipment provided by The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. Stop at Kohler Pavilion to get sized for proper equipment. Toddler equipment will be out and located at the toddler course.
Outdoor areas are weather dependent.