Welcome to the New Playscape!
For kids 5 and under.
Playscape is a place for early learners—infants through age five—and the adults in their lives to learn and play together! Infants and toddlers can explore a sensory space, and preschoolers can investigate a Music Studio, an Art Studio, a water table like no other, a Reaction Contraption, and a nature-inspired climber. It's better than ever. . . discover it together.
- Explore and discover an underwater pond habitat.
- Draw, paint, and assemble natural objects to make a collage.
- Launch balls though the Reaction Contraption.
- Play a variety of authentic musical instruments.
- Release items in the Whirly Twirly Tower and see how they fly.
- Pour, mix, and measure sand and water.
Authentic artwork and objects from the museum collection are found throughout the exhibit. Use these real objects as conversation starters to inspire your child and spark their imagination.
Presented by PNC.
Supported by the Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent.
Playscape is made possible through lead gift support of PNC Foundation, with additional support provided by The Efroymson Family Fund, a CICF Fund, W.B. Fortune, the Joseph F. and G. Marlyne Sexton Family, The Children’s Museum Guild, the Harlan Family Foundation, the Ruth Lilly Philanthropic Foundation, Jane and Steve Marmon, Jerry and Elsie Martin, Randall and Deborah Tobias, and Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St.Vincent.