The Children's Museum supports hundreds of local nonprofit organizations annually by donating tickets to assist in fundraising efforts. Due to the volume of the requests received, not all requests can be fulfilled. Organizations must meet the following guidelines to be considered.
- Donation requests for charitable events to support Indiana schools and registered nonprofit organizations whose work directly impacts underserved youth in the state of Indiana will be considered.
- The purpose of the event must not be contrary to The Children's Museum's mission.
- Event donation requests must be submitted in writing on organization letterhead at least six weeks prior to event. A PDF of an actual letter, submitted via email, is acceptable.
- Requests from out-of-state organizations, service organizations or medical causes cannot be fulfilled.
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or family cannot be honored.
Submit A Request
By Fax: Attention: Donation Requests at 317-920-2001
By Email: email@example.com (email requests will only be accepted if it includes a PDF of the donation request letter on organization letterhead).
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Attention: Donation Requests
P.O. Box 3000
Indianapolis, IN 46206-3000
Requests are not accepted by phone.
- Requests should include the name of the nonprofit organization, date of the fundraiser, the purpose and beneficiary of the fundraiser, contact name, contact information (including phone number), and an address to which the donations should be sent. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled.
- Requests should be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event date. The donation will be mailed on the 1st of the month prior to the event.
- One request per organization will be considered per calendar year
- The standard donation from The Children's Museum is two museum admission tickets, valid for one adult and one youth visit ($41 value). All requests are evaluated on an individual basis.
Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Organizations seeking tickets beyond the standard donation are encouraged to purchase tickets at the group rate for distribution. The group rate, available for purchases of more than 20 tickets, is a 20% discount. Contact the Customer Service Center at 317-334-4000 to purchase tickets.