Take your Halloween treats up a notch with tips from our own crafty experts—The Children's Museum Guild witches! Watch as they stew up some creepy and delicious Cemetery Pudding, then get your tickets to The Children's Museum Guild's Annual Haunted House!
Now it's your turn! Learn how to make Cemetery Pudding:
- 2 (3½ oz) packages instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 3 C Milk
- 1 C Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ C butter, softened
- 1 (12 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 oz) package chocolate Oreos, crushed
- Gummy worms
- Haunting decorations
- Add French vanilla pudding mix and milk to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk for about 2 minutes until softly set.
- Set aside
- Add Confectioners’ sugar, cream cheese, butter to another mixing bowl.
- Cream until smooth with a handheld mixer.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the large mixing bowl with pudding mixture.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Gently fold in frozen whipped topping.
- Set aside.
- Add Oreos to a large ziplock freezer bag. Crush the cookies with your hands!
- Spread half of the crushed Oreos evenly into the bottom of a 9X12" baking dish.
- Evenly spread filling over Oreos.
- Top with remaining Oreos
- Add Gummy worms.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Add other haunting decorations.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more Witch Tips? Check out all the recipes on YouTube!
This post is sponsored by Donatos Pizza.