Get a year of more playtime. More perks. More memories. More often.
And save more, too!
Choose membership from the start, or apply your ticket cost toward a membership within two weeks of purchase. After two visits, membership can pay for itself. It’s a great value!
Members get a year of unlimited visits to our outdoor Riley Children's Health Sports Legends Experience®—and to our five floors indoors. We have permanent exhibits like Dinosphere®, as well as always-changing exhibits. See the current exhibit lineup.
Whether you choose a Basic, basic +2, or Donor Membership, members get these exclusive benefits:
- Member Previews—a sneak peek of new exhibits before the public
- Member Morning Weekends—an hour of early access to the museum before it opens (first combined Saturday and Sunday of the month)
- Insider news—including Extra! magazine and member emails
And members SAVE MORE:
- FREE Carousel rides
- 20% discount on family programs
- 10% discount on general guest admission tickets and Haunted House tickets
- 10% discount in The Museum Store
- 10% discount on birthday party packages
- Occasional member discounts in weekly eNews for local sports and entertainment
To make sure you enjoy non-stop fun, your membership will be automatically renewed each year at a savings of up to $25 annually. You will have an opportunity to opt-out from your shopping cart.
Choose a contributing membership that allows us to provide world-class experiences for all. Your tax-deductible gift of at least $40 to The Children’s Museum Fund ensures that all children, regardless of family income, can experience the museum.
Donors support the museum, enjoy all the membership benefits above, and receive these additional perks:
- FREE stroller and wagon rental
- 10% discount in the Food Court
- Caregiver card for a designated caregiver
- Invitations to special tours
Select our new Easy Pay option—a cost-effective way to become a donor. Split your purchase into three easy payments, while enjoying the benefits of membership right away!
Unless you opt out in your shopping cart, we will automatically renew your membership using the applicable membership rate in effect at the time. Your credit/debit card used for purchase will be charged upon expiration for the following year’s membership. If a renewal payment fails for any reason, you will be unsubscribed from the program and benefits. You may choose to opt out at any time, but please notify us of cancellation at least 45 days before your membership expires.
Community MembershipsPart of our mission is to provide an accessible, positive learning environment for children and families—including those families that cannot afford the cost of admission. These community membership programs help fulfill that mission.
Live within one of the museum's six surrounding neighborhoods? You qualify for a free one-year family or grandparent membership. Download the application
Foster Family Memberships—Free for Indiana Foster Families
With the Department of Child Services, we provide a free one-year membership to qualifying Indiana foster families. Download the Application