|Date:||Saturday, Oct 9, 2021|
|Suggested Audience:||All ages|
Frightful Frontier: AES Indiana's Lights-On Hours
Wednesday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. and 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Sunday, Noon-5 p.m.
Halloween Day, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
Climb aboard the Creepy Caboose and start your journey to the Frightful Frontier! You'll be dropped off on Ghost Town Road, at the entrance to Tombtown, where ghouls and goblins are known to roam. Welcome to the last outpost of "civilization" in the Wicked West! Expecting mail? Drop by the Bony Express where you'll find posters of eerie outlaws to haunt your dreams! And don't miss the wicked rides at the Wretched Rodeo, but be wary of what happens at the Not-So-OK-Corral! Will you strike gold at the Golden Nugget Mine, or find yourself snared in the Rattler's Nest? Tombtown is a frightful place to be—so don't miss the last train out!
AES Indiana's Lights-On Hours
- Includes fun, upbeat music with all lights turned up.
- The same scary objects are in the house so can still be frightening for some children.
- Friendly-faced greeters without masks are in each room of the house passing out treats to visitors similar to trick-or-treating.
- Children can play seek-and-find with pictures of the annual Haunted House mascot as they move through the rooms of the house to help play up the fun of each room.
- Each room also features a Halloween-related fun fact to ask your child such as "how many bones are in the human body?" (A: 206!)
Ticket Purchase RequiredLog in to see your member discount.
|All Dates for This Event|
|October 20, 2021||10:00 AM · 3:30 PM|
|October 21, 2021||10:00 AM|
|October 22, 2021||10:00 AM|
|October 23, 2021||10:00 AM|
|October 24, 2021||12:00 PM|
|October 27, 2021||10:00 AM · 3:30 PM|
|October 28, 2021||10:00 AM|
|October 29, 2021||10:00 AM|
|October 30, 2021||10:00 AM|
|October 31, 2021||10:00 AM|