The Children’s Museum Guild’s Haunted House
Hotel of Spells
Oct. 11–31, 2019
Ring the front desk bell and check into the spooky Hotel of Spells, The Children's Museum Guild's 56th Annual Haunted House. The witch and her staff of Halloween haunters hope you enjoy your stay, but beware—at this hotel, the guests have left magic and mayhem behind!
IPL's Lights-On Hours
Recommended for children who scare easily
- Sundays: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Mondays: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Haunted House is closed on Monday, Oct. 28
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Oct. 16: 3:30–8 p.m.
Oct. 23: 3:30–8 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Halloween Day: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
CENTURY 21 SCHEETZ Frightening Hours
Recommended for children who dare to be scared
- Thursdays: 3:30–9 p.m.
- Fridays: 3:30–9 p.m.
- Saturdays: 3:30–9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30: 3:30–9 p.m.
- There are no Frightening Hours on Halloween
$9 per person
Visit the online calendar and select the date you would like to visit, then choose between CENTURY 21 SCHEETZ Frightening Hours or IPL's Lights-On Hours.
- Tickets are also available at The Children's Museum Box Office
- Members receive a 10% discount
- Discount tickets are available at Indianapolis-area Old National Bank branches
- Haunted House tickets are separate from museum admission. Museum admission not included or required
- Children under the age of 2 are free
- Children age 13 and under must be accompanied through the Haunted House by a paying adult
- Groups of 10 or more receive a special rate. Learn more
Still trying to decide between Lights-On or Frightening Hours for your family? See our blog post for tips!
Barrett & Stokely Inc.
Damar Services, Inc.
The Great Frame Up
Integrated Distribution Services, Inc.
Lenex Steel Company
N.K. Hurst Company
Northeast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Red Gold Foods
Join us for CENTURY 21 SCHEETZ Frightening Hours, which are recommended for children who dare to be scared. Details