Play Goldfish Football with Colts Mascot Blue!
Colts mascot Blue has a wacky game to play. You only need a few items to play Goldfish Football with him!
- White tape or painters tape
- Green construction paper or anything you have to make a football field
- Goldfish crackers (rainbow is the best so all players can pick a different color) or any other small snack you can toss
- We need to make a football field! Field Dimensions approx 3’x4’ or whatever size you want to make. You’ll need to add hash marks to mark the field and create a 50 Yard line and an endzone.
- Create a border 4’ long and 3’ across
- Tape hash marks that are 3” long and approx 3” apart
- After you create the field tape a line behind the field approximately 4’ behind the football field. This is the line that you will toss your Goldfish from. Adjust to the appropriate range for your family.
- There are two halves. Each player gets four Downs to score as many points as they. Each player will get a total of eight throws.
- Players will throw from behind the line and try and toss their Goldfish onto a line or into the end zone. If a Goldfish lands on any line you will get 1 point. If you land on the 50 yard line you will get 3pts. If you land in the end zone, you get six points. If you throw a Goldfish and it does not land on any line you have to do 10 jumping jacks or an exercise of choice.
- Tally up the scores and the highest number wins! Or, you can play to a predetermined number like 14 or 21.
Be sure to share your Goldfish Football fun by using #TCMatHome on social media! And don't forget to visit First & Goal and the Riley Children's Health Sports Legends Experience® once the museum reopens!